If You Want To Keep Your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
Rumor has it that the upcoming iPhone 8 will come with wireless charging capability. If you plan to keep your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, they don't come with this capability, but there are easy ways to make them compatible for wireless charging.
Wireless Charging Easy to Understand
The two major standards used in wireless charging are Qi and PMA.
Qi is more popular, with more than 1000 devices. PMA on the other hand, is used in charging pads in Starbucks, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and McDonald’s in areas throughout the U.S. and U.K.
Enabling PMA Wireless Charging for iPhone 7
Wireless Charging for iPhone 7 w/ the Latitude
While there are mobile devices that support PMA, iPhones so far do not. To activate this function, you can get a PMA & Qi charging-enabling iPhone case like BEZALEL’s Latitude universal wireless charging case.
Here's how to do it:
1) Just snap the case on your iPhone like you would a regular smartphone case.
2) Place your Latitude encased iPhone on top of a wireless charging pad/dock/base/station. The precise magnet in the Latitude case will position it on the sweet spot perfectly.
3) Enjoy the convenience of wireless charging!
Qi Wireless Charging in General for iPhone 7
Here’s how to do it:
1) Plug in and/or stick on a receiving patch or adapter and fold/adhere it to the back of your iPhone.
2) Pop in a case to keep the adapter in place. Make sure it’s thin enough to allow the charge pass through.
3) Place your phone on top of the wireless charging station, making sure it’s touching the charging points.
Compared to a wireless charging patch or stick-ons, using a charging case like the Latitude is the simplest way to incorporate wireless charging. You won't have messy wires nor need to adjust your phone’s configuration to match the adapter’s design.
Invest in Your Own Portable Wireless Charger
While wireless charging spots are starting to show in hotels, airports, and other venues, it's worth the peace of mind to get a portable wireless charger, like BEZALEL's Prelude to ensure Qi or PMA access anytime and anywhere.
This is a power bank that lets you go completely cordless for 2 full iPhone charges worth. It's perfect for when you’re out and about often.
Easy and simple; just follow these suggestions and enjoy the perks of wireless charging, as though your iPhone were built with it.